Baptist Village seeks a full-time registered nurse to join the team. This is a wonderful opportunity to serve in a Christian environment.
POSITION SUMMARY: Delivers high-quality professional nursing care; performs technical nursing skills with a high degree of proficiency; and promotes the team approach in the delivery of client care. Executes physicians’ orders, and notifies physicians of necessary updates or changes in condition as appropriate. Completes documentation according to Medicare guidelines.
- Completes admission paperwork and assessments.
- Completes documentation.
- Initiates a comprehensive care plan.
- Educates support personnel in appropriate nursing care.
- Participates in resident care conferences.
- Monitors residents’ care daily.
- Carries out physicians’ orders in a timely and accurate manner.
- Charts health records.
- Completes reports as needed.
- Adheres to safety and infection control regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma preferred.
- Must be fluent and able to read, write and speak English.
- Must be in good standing with the Oklahoma State Board of Nursing.
- Must be able to stand for multiple hours in duration.
- Must possess sight/hearing senses or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to that position requirements can be met.
- Must be able to squat, bend, stretch, walk and turn.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.