Baptist Village Communities of Oklahoma is currently looking for a detail-oriented Payroll Specialist, that will strive in a deadline driven environment. We require our candidates to have previous experience in payroll processing, preferably experience in the ADP payroll processing system. And we offer a host of benefits including: vacation time, sick time, health, and many more!
- Process payroll biweekly via payroll processing system.
- Each pay period, gather information on hours worked for each location. Verify overtime, deductions, bonuses, shift differential, etc. in payroll processing system.
- Obtain appropriate approvals from supervisors for employee time and status changes.
- Maintain employee information in payroll processing system by using audit reports.
- Address issues and questions regarding payroll from employees and supervisors.
- Maintain setup of payroll processing system.\
- Reconcile employee deductions to payment of employment benefits.
- Prepare/run reports for finance department/upper management.
- Experience as payroll specialist or payroll manager (5 years).
- Experience with ADP payroll processing system preferred.
- Understanding of payroll best practices and accounting fundamentals.
- Knowledge of legislation and regulations of the field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Outstanding organizational ability with great attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent communication skills.