Baptist Village seeks a licensed practical nurse. This position requires professionalism at all times and compliance with the Oklahoma Statute for Licensed or Registered Nurse Practice Act.
- Performs treatments and certain injections as needed.
- Give and receive reports from CMAs and CNAs.
- Evaluates residents and care plans.
- Attend in-services.
- Notifies responsible parties in case of emergencies.
- Notifies Oklahoma State Department of Health within appropriate timeframe in regards to state reportable incidents.
- Serves in CMA or CNA capacity should someone in that position have an emergency and need to leave campus. Will serve in that capacity until another team member can arrive.
- Calls physician if necessary for antibiotics, falls with injuries, illness, cardiac symptoms, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Licensed in the state of Oklahoma as a licensed practical nurse (LPN) with a current license. Must be in good standing with the Oklahoma Board of Nursing.
- Long-term care nursing experience preferred.
- Professional appearance.
- Professional in handling staff issues, residents and families.
Physical Working Requirements
- Must possess sight/hearing senses or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to that position requirements can be met.
- Must be able to bend, stretch, reach, lift or move up to 25 pounds at a time, turn and walk. Occasionally lift/move up to 50 pounds.