Baptist Village of Hugo has an immediate opening for a full-time environmental services team member. This position reports to the environmental services supervisor.
POSITION SUMMARY: The position has overall responsibility for ensuring the campus is maintained in excellent condition.
- Clean and service rooms, bathrooms, utility rooms, therapy rooms and offices.
- Operate laundry in efficient manner to safely meet residents’ needs, in compliance with federal and state requirements.
- Perform all tasks cheerfully and willingly.
- Clean and disinfect floors, basins, commodes, furniture, equipment and beds on a regularly-scheduled basis.
- Clean window sills.
- Empty trash.
- Replace supplies like soap, toilet tissue and paper towels as necessary.
- Clean up accidents and spills promptly.
- Sweeping and mopping.
- Sort, wash, dry, iron and fold or hang residents’ clothing.
- Follow infection control procedures through proper handling, storage, washing and transporting garments and linens.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Must be able to work flexible hours.
- Must possess sight/hearing senses or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately.
- Good customer service
- Prompt and reliable
PHYSICAL WORKING REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to lift/push up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to lift, bend, kneel, reach, push/pull loads required.