Baptist Village of Miami has an immediate opening for a part-time environmental services technician.
POSITION SUMMARY: The position has overall responsibility for ensuring the campus is maintained in excellent condition, both inside and out, and is fully functional.
PHYSICAL WORKING REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to lift/push up to 75 pounds
- Ability to lift, bend, kneel, reach, push/pull loads required
- Must be able to walk approximately four miles daily
- Performs maintenance functions inside and outside buildings
- Responds to reported maintenance/problems
- Inspects campus for potential maintenance problems
- Orders and maintains maintenance supplies
- Maintains all equipment in good working condition
- Demonstrates appreciate for heritage, values and wisdom of residents
- Experience in performing maintenance functions
- Must be be to work flexible hours
- Valid driver’s license, and if required, commercial driver’s license
- Must possess sight/hearing senses or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately.
- Good customer service
- Prompt and reliable