- Assists with activities of daily living
- Administers medication and provides basic nursing duties within the parameters of licensure.
- Reviews residents’ care plans and provides all required activities of daily living for assigned residents.
- Prepares, serves and supports residents during mealtimes.
- Monitors and documents residents’ vitals, weights, behavior, safety and any other changes.
- Provides cleaning services and laundry to assigned apartments
- Transports residents to and from activities
- Attends in-services and training as required.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Successful completion of a Certified Medication Aide program in the State of employment.
- Current CPR/First Aid certification
- Previous experience working in a memory care or assisted living community.
Physical Working Requirements
- Ability to travel using personal vehicle, including at night.
- Able to do occasional lifting of up to 50 pounds.
- Able to work flexible schedule, including evenings and/or weekends.
- Employee is subject to outside environment conditions occasionally, inside conditions frequently, with protection from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature change.
- CMA (Required)
- First Aid and CPR (Required)