Entrusted Hearts by Baptist Village seeks an OKDHS ADvantage certified case manager. The position will serve in the Oklahoma City area.
- Licensed nurse (LPN), or has completed curriculum requirements for a baccalaureate degree in social sciences, nursing, health or related field
- At least two (2) years’ professional experience with aging and/or disability populations or programs, or equivalent training or certification
- Must have completed or be in process of completing competency-based case management training approved by the Medicaid Services Unit (MSU) of Tulsa. Training and certification available.
- Willing to learn and follow directions.
- Servant-minded disposition toward residents and other team members.
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills.
Physical Working Requirements
- Must possess sight/hearing senses or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to that position requirements can be met.
- Must be able to bend, stretch, reach, lift more than 25 pounds at a time, turn and walk.
HOW TO APPLY: Click the button below to fill out an application. Should you be a good fit for the position, the appropriate campus/office will contact you. Thank you for your desire to enhance the lives of senior adults!